Tuesday, September 13, 2011

White Wednesday's Vignette


A White Wednesday Vignette
I'm sharing with you
as I pull together some petite new creations,
gifts from friends
and treasures I cannot part with.


It started with these vintage earrings


I bought them to use on one of my art pieces...
just couldn't do it...I love them so much.

Using my newly altered matchboxes, 
along with petite gifts from friends (merci Marie)
my vignette grew....


All shades of ivory and whites
and another letter holder I painted and 
filled with French supplies.




I leave you with a wonderful
treasure from my friend Lilla


Lilla's art has changed my life. 
I won this beautiful shabby brooch creation from her blog. 
It's base is a waxed French ephemera page and
I worried every day how the Arizona heat might harm it
sitting in my mailbox.

It arrived safe and beautiful.

Merci Lilla!

xo Rhonda

Joining in with Kathleen 
for White Wednesday.

15 comments:

  1. Sweet & petite, Rhonda!


    Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog!
    xo
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all your photo's - very inspiring! had to go back & scroll through slowly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosas fotos,como siempre.Besos apretaos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, dear-your vignette is so beautiful,I alwayes love how you mix things-and your art pieces- and the brooch from Lilla, is adorable- love it-
    HUGS,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely vignette rhonda! I wouldn't want to disturb it in ANY way.....did i spy a paper parcel and some tags? ;) I'm pinning some of these lovely photographs to admire again and again mon amie! happiest of WW's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vignette, dear Rhonda!
    The brooch from Lilla is gorgeous.
    Happy WW.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful white vignette Rhonda! All your lovely creations make for a gorgeous WW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rhonda!
    It is so good to know that there are some items you can't part with. Like I said to you before....if I had hold of all of your beautiful items...I would have such a hard time parting with them, selling them, sharing them,,,,what have you!

    I love your photos...they are so light and bright and full of deliciousnessyness! yes, that's a word!

    ciao bella


    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your collection, your blog is pretty too! Celeste, The Victorian Tailor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rhonda

    Your creations getting more beautiful with each posting. You have a wonderful eye for colour and combination.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how lovely Rhonda. It is all so....YUMMY!

    Happy WW,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! You're so creative and the photography is just as pretty! Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back to visit you often!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh la la !!! I love your photos...and I love everything French!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French