Friday, March 30, 2012

A Recent Shopping Trip


It's no secret I love the shabby and worn.
I don't often find what I'm looking for.
Sometimes years go by and then....


 I find a store that sell decorating delights as these...
I went a little crazy.....just ask my friend Vicki.


Shabby worn canvas covered book boxes


I had 4 in my hands but decided 3 were enough.


Gorgeous petite cast iron busts, jewelry stands, crosses...luckily all in my price range.
Razmataz is the store and I'll be going back.


Shopping with a good friend after brunch
and lovin' every minute of it.

Have a great weekend everyone!
xo Rhonda



9 comments:

Katharina said...

Hello,

I`found your blog two weeks ago ans I really love it! All these small things are so beautiful, it is amazing to see them on the photos.
Kind regards from the north of Germany
Katharina

Kathy said...

You found some beauty's!
I love to come along, on your shopping trips...

Myplace4tea said...

Great findings!! Love them all, but the cast iron bust is my favorite!
Happy decorating!!!

Angela

Its All About Creating said...

All of your work is so unique and elegant! I love how you "write"; like you are talking to each of us kindred spirits that share our love of beautiful handmade art. I always look forward to your blog.

Vintage Market Place said...

okay getting in the car now, I will be there to have dinner and shopping, lol
Beautiful finds those book boxes are so you!!
Amy

sassy said...

what a fabby collection pure beauty well done you for finding these treasures hugs sassy

Dorthe said...

UHHHH Dearest Rhonda, you have been lucky-LOVE everything you found, the book boxes are wonderful, and the bust and jewelry stand- are both gorgeous buyes- and I for one can`t have too many crosses :-) just like you.
I wish you a beautiful week-end my dear.
Dorthe

shirley said...

I absolutely adore the book boxes Mademoiselle

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Belladonna said...

What a perfect eye to find such treasures!