Tuesday, May 29, 2012

White Wednesday Ooh La La

 It's White Wednesday
so let me show you what I've been up to.


My studio has been a crankin' out
petite supply kits.



Creating a few little supply kits
for the creative soul in you.


 I found this antique Australian beauty photo
and I had share her with others.



I call this section of my studio
"Hangin' Around"


All shabby and white
and right above my desk.

*************
Here's one of my Holiday weekend creations,
 almost 2 yards
of shabby French themed
 continuous ribbon streamer.



Using left over antique wedding dress scraps
and my fabric French labels.

Ooh La La 
Paris
Themed


Enjoy your Wednesday
and
have fun at White Wednesday!

Joining Kathleen at Faded Charm's White Wednesday

Sending my love, Rhonda

11 comments:

  1. Going to your Etsy to look around! I love your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Your whites are stunning...especially the lace.
    Blessings & hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la, love what you've been up to Rhonda.Gorgeous.
    Happy WW.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love your new yummy goodies. Especially that beautiful ribbon streamer! That is gorgeous, going now to check your Etsy shop!!! Have a great week Rhonda.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. TODO HERMOSO!!!!!!!!!
    LAS MEDALLAS DE LA VIRGEN PRECIOSAS.
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwww Rhonda, so beautiful!!!!

    Hugs and have a nice day,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images and beautiful makes. Love it all! M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its all so pretty, those little kits can create so much coolness. The only thing you arent sending is the creativity, which is what i would need to create the awesomeness that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...swooning...

    again!!!

    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda, my dear...this is a stunning post- I simply adore what you have made. The hang around-things are so pretty and your ribbon streamer just gorgeous. Ofcourse I also love all your wonderful supplyes ,and the charms in lovely lace.
    Thankyou for the sweetest visit with you, as alwayes it is joyfull to be here.
    HUGS, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French