Wednesday, August 22, 2012

White Wednesday & Shop Preview


I am squeezing in a White Wednesday post.
We've got a couple of family events to attend.
It will be a nice break from the daily routine.

I thought I'd preview what new items will be in my shop soon.

A newly created altered clipboard.

Pockets of my faux tintypes

Le French Vignettes


I have to be very careful what French words I use.
A good friend once informed me one of my pieces
had French words that were not so nice.
I laughed until my sides hurt when she told me what they meant.
SO now, I check first....until I learn French.



Shabby and tattered French Lace Books
and
Pretty French pages for your art.

Have a wonderful creative week!

Joining in with Kathleen of Faded Charm
for

-Rhonda-

16 comments:

  1. What pretties! Love the cloche with all the loveliness inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Rhonda

    LOVE all these pieces you're tempting us with - can't wait for the 27th to grab the pouch and tintypes... so yummy!!

    ENJOY your time with your precious family.

    hugs
    Shane xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEYOND lovely mon amie! sigh....

    have a wonderful time in Philly ( so CLOSE...). will chat when you return! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful creations! I especially love the Madonna and Child French Lace Book.

    And I howled at your French word gaffes! Too funny!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very lovely, Rhonda...as usual!!
    Have a delightful Thursday!!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy Rhonda, We must have connecting creativity waves! To do clip boards! I love yours! You definitely have a beautiful flare with anything! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to know what those words were...........
    I adore the French lace books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear Rhonda,
    everything looks gorgeous as always:)Adore the shabby French lace books.Have a wonderful time with your family.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Rhonda,
    your new goods for the shop, are wonderful all,
    I love your -tin types -and the lace books are simply stunning.
    Wish you a real fantastic time with your family.
    Hugs ,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all! Have a wonderful day!

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy lady!! I had to laugh, also, about the french words. When we lived in Geneva, I tried desperately to say things the way I meant them. But sometimes I got the most quizzical looks! Oh, well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rhonda,
    I LOVE your French lace books...so gorgeous!!!! And your shopping trip looked divine. I would have to agree with you on that fleur de lis iron stand, I couldn't have passed it up either. Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOH La La! I just discovered your blog! I'm in love with your dtuff! Very pretty! I will follow! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are exquisite. what beauty !!
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French