Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Shabby Petite Cabinet

November is a great month to start venturing out for lunch.
I work full time and my lunch hour is usually spent
catching up with blogs or creating a bit at my desk.
So, when I found a thrift store so close to my office,
I quickly pulled in and started hunting.
I found this sweet shabby cabinet for $8.00.
I quickly filled it up with my favorites.
Petite Cabinet Love
Now it can be displayed anywhere in the house, it's small and will fit.
*************

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, I know I am.
We are busy getting ready for a family visit
and since our guest room has slowly become a collection room, sigh, 
it's purging time. Wish me luck.

Soon in my shop....

Cheers, Rhonda

11 comments:

JoAnne said...

How nice (and dangerous!) to have a thrift store so close to work. Your cabinet is lovely, as are all the things you filled it with. Love that large crown!

Vintage Market Place said...

my favorite are those tattered flower poufs.
Sigh...
Well purging is good for the mind and soul so good luck, I am sure you will feel so much better when it is a happy room for your guests.
Hey maybe you can trade your thrift store your goods for theirs ;)
Amy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Lucky finds and you filled them up beautifully.Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Pat C. said...

What a sweet cabinet! (Only $8? *eek*) Your treasures look as if they were meant to be displayed in it.: )

I love your latest creations... so beautiful.♥

Good luck purging your guest room. (Let me know if you want my address - haha!)

xoxo

sassy said...

found your cabinet just enchanting hugs sassyxxx

Karen Valentine said...

WooHoo! Don't you love it when you find a little treasure and it's sooo inexpensive! It's like Christmas morning!! I love what you did with it, and all the lovey goodies you filled it with! Hope you weekend is wonderful!!
xo,
Karen

Di said...

Sweet, I love little cabinets and thrift stores...your cabinet is so cute. Di

Mom E. said...

Such pretties, Rhonda, I love your crowns and your new little cabinet. It is always fun to have a little something you can use all around the house!
Have a great weekend!
Betsy

MY SHABBY FRENCH LIFE said...

Sweet little cabinet filled with so delightful treasures.
xoxo from PARIS
Joëlle

http://lasoffitta.canalblog.com said...

Wonderful!!
E' delizioso passare da te :)
Hugs
Nadia

Belladonna said...

I love your stylish treasures!