Sunday, April 28, 2013

Squeezing in Some Time

I'm shopping, packing and getting ready for a trip to visit with family & friends.
The man and pup will be left on their own at home,
as this trip to Chicago seems to be turning into an all girl trip.
My poor brother, he will be surrounded by crazy women!
As I cleaned up my studio work table, 
I eyed some of the next pieces to be listed in my shops when I return.
Also, I haven't forgotten about French Friday Giveaway.
I have the giveaway all planned for Friday, even though I will be in the air.
As I cross things off my list to do....
I wanted to take this moment to share with you.
This weekend is coming to an end,
I am thankful I remained focused and will hopefully
be prepared for my trip home next week.
Heading to Chicago is so very exciting to me.
Family and friends getting together.
We gals plan to hit every Flea Market we can find.
Making my treasure hunts part of the trip, I always do.
***
See you on Friday!

17 comments:

  1. Nice post of photots...always beautiful!
    'Hope you find many treasures at the Flea Markets.
    I was at an outdoor flea market Today...It's the best thing to do on a Sunday Morning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Rhonda
    LOVE all that bling - WOW!!!
    Oh I wish I could squeeze into your bag and come to Chicago with you. Imagine us two at the flea markets together - there would be lots of ooing and aaahing and squealing!*!*!*!
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUANTAS COSAS HERMOSAS!!!!!!
    ME PARECE TODO TAN LINDO!!
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvor har du mange dejlige ting. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the most wonderful time,dear Rhonda and fun at the Flea:)Drooling over your new creations.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your beautiful photos. Have a wonderful fun trip. Sounds like an escape I need. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces, Rhonda!

    Have a great trip! It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet Rhonda,
    what a beautiful post (they alwayes are) I love that wonderful necklace, and your charms looks gorgeous,dear.
    I wish you a most wonderful tour to see your family, and have fun with them, :-)
    I hope my little package arrive before you leave!
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore all your terasures, you are my vintage fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're going to have a fabulous time mon amie! so happy for you! chat soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rhonda

    After reading about your planned trip to Chicago it dawned on me that this first weekend of the month will be Kane County Flea Market in all its glory. Hope you get to it and have fun.

    We will be leaving Florida for chicago this weekend to spend the next 6 months there - Snowbirds.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rhonda!
    Have a great time! Love the necklace and Bezels, by the way, and LOVE the boxes they arrived in! You do such sweet fun work!
    Hearts,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's all absolutely stunning Rhonda!! I adore seeing all of your gorgeous treasures and designs!
    Hope your doing well and have a lovely day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, if you're driving by on 88, shout out!! Or better still, pick me up!! LOL Have fun... find fabulous treasures.... and laugh with your friends until your sides hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I really enjoyed looking at all of your eye candy. Have a good trip...Connie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Des merveilles ! Un petit air français, venu d'outre atlantique !!
    xoxo from PARIS

    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French