Thursday, May 30, 2013

Divine Love

My hands were very busy this past weekend.
I pulled out all of my lockets and images and created away.
My soul is constantly searching for a quiet moment
Quiet moments to reflect, dream and create
For some reason, creating these lockets, I was very peaceful
I only wish I had 3 days off in a row to just create more often
Life doesn't play out that way.
I could go on and on about lack of time but you already know that story.
A look at my latest creations - enjoy
Divine Love Lockets

Some with French messages
Pendants and Necklaces
I hope you find some quiet and peaceful moments this week.

13 comments:

  1. PRECIOSAS ESAS MEDALLAS DE EL NIÑO JESUS...Y LA VIRGEN.
    ASI ESA FORMA CUADRADA ES MUY HERMOSO.
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these pieces are very serene and beautiful, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda these are all so beautiful. I love the hinged pieces. Becs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rhonda, they are so serene ,so beautiful, lovely hinged charms!!
    Sweet friend, your little gift have been send today, I so hope this one reaches you!!!
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post reminds me of a poem I wrote years ago called 'Sacred Objects' - when I have that elusive 'time' you allude to, I shall post it on my blog. But for today...I am using your beautiful images to keep me at my desk while I trawl through my Visual Arts students' assignment papers....Ca va!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rhonda, with your lacs of Time on your side, you sure did use what time you has to your advantage creating powerful and inspiring grace and beauty.

    Love your lockets, and that picture with the neck of the mannequins neck filled with you lockers bejeweled my heart, I adore that photo and how it inspires your creative beauty.

    Thank you for your visit, I will see you soon.

    bisous
    Xx

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lockets are absolutely gorgeous,dear Rhonda.Congratulations also to your lucky winner.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each one is lovelier than the other. Of course your subject matter is just perfect. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lockets are GORJUS Rhonda, you were a very busy bunny over the weekend! Fun for you as well I know.

    ♥♥Shane ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all your lockets! You always find the pretties images! :) Robyn

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French