Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Blissful White Wednesday

 Sharing a peek at a few packages that went out this week to customers.
This recent find sent me over the moon! 
An old postcard with Saint Catherine, very rare.
 Jeanne d'Arc Living clips with my bundles.
 I'm still creating using my gem tintypes.
 And as I recently shared with Becky,
my love for a faded gray has grown to all out obsession.
 My desktop is loaded with kinds of white treasures.
Oh, these sweet French ladies wanted to say Bonjour!
***
Enjoy all the Blissful White Wednesday links
at
Merci to Becky for hosting such a wonderful event.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Rhonda that postcard of St. Catherine
    is absolutely precious! Love those framed little tintypes too!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful treasures. I love the pocket watch photo. M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say, girl? Yum, yum, yum!! Love it all and those little clips are so charming!!! I think I need some!!

    Always such a joy to see what you're up to!!!
    Happy Blissful Whites Wednesday!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. always so beautiful here.

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda I am so in love with your pocket watch tintype that is amazing!
    Have a great week.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour mon ami!~
    Oh I would love to have a little play with the treasures on your desk dear Rhonda!
    Saint Catherine is very beautiful as is your faded gray - I love it too.
    Gorgeous post!

    hugs
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Found your blog while browsing Pinterest. It's all so gorgeous!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those customers will be anxiously awaiting their packages to arrive! It will be like Christmas in June! Thanks for stopping by with such sweet encouraging words.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many time can I say gorgeous,dear Rhonda?Love it all:)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French