Thursday, August 15, 2013

Floating in Time

No matter how hard I try to simplify my life,
I find I feel as if I'm floating in time.
You know, time, that much desired time we all want more of.
(A newly created finding)

More time to truly do what we love.
More time to get life in order.
I barely found time to photograph my newest finds and gifts.
I'm lovin' my wire dome.
These sweet images are from a giveaway I won
during the "Where Bloggers Create" Party.
Merci, Gail of Shabby Cottage Studio
These pieces are gorgeous and will be put to good use.
Too much time has wonderfully passed (I had so much fun)
and now it's time to simplify our home life and not just my studio, ha.
Speaking of studio.....more treasures I found last week while stockpiling my supplies.
(a French medal and metal petite purse)

Remember the film "Hanging Up"?
Well, I have to hang up for a few days, or perhaps a week.
When I return, I hope to have some wonderful new creations for you to see.
Merci to all my followers for being there
and hello to all my new followers!
I will be back soon, I promise.


15 comments:

  1. enjoy your time and i can't wait to see your new finds! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you find time in life to settle in and create with your goodies.
    Mine was quite the opposite of I found more time and satisfaction by letting go of my stuff.
    It is so freeing to me.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you make!
    I hope you take time to smell the roses mon ami!

    ((hugs))
    Shane xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda.....I know that you'll do right by yourself. It's all about finding that essential 'balance' that we all crave but that is so elusive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break,Rhonda.Can't wait to see what you will make.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear Michelle, you alwayes have so many beautiful items to show us...and lovely photoes from your studio!!
    I wish you a wonderful week and look forward seing you and your creations next week, --Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will be here waiting for your return, enjoy the week and I hope you get many happy hours of creating. I am looking forward to many more of your beautiful soul soothing photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.
    Also visit my web Blog;
    http://www.in2tainment.com/
    http://moviemaza.info/
    http://myonlinefilez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Rhonda, for adding beauty to my posting with your very words that I treasure.
    From one artist to another I am inspired by all you do, and so wish you were my neighbor so we could sit at times and create with the beauty we so love.

    Have a beautiful week, let it inspire more and more.

    Xox
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  10. awsome, thank you for the gorgeous Photos real candy for your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always searching for more time. Enjoy yours. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. tes créations sont de toutes beauté
    and your blog and your photos are great!!!!
    thanks a lot
    french kiss
    nélinha

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French