Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Simple Collections of the Chipped & Worn

 
 Simple collections of 
the chipped and worn
 More are in the making...
 I found some time to create
after we returned home from a trip to Illinois
Long flights and tight schedules
were not on my stress free journey
but quality family time was!
This tiny silk portrait was all I brought back.
Just one quick trip to one antique store was all we needed.
It's never good when you walk in an antique store
and people walking out say "we bought all the good stuff"
***
We spent most the time keeping warm & cozy by the fire
(it's still so cold in the Midwest)
and indulging in many many card games.
Warm memories once again.
That's what is new with moi!
***
with
Becky and friends 

10 comments:

  1. I love all of the beautiful things you have pictured! Time to create and quality family time is always a blessing!

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always soothe my soul with your beautiful serene photographs. I am so glad you had a grand time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made my Wednesday a bit more blissful Rhonda! I finally got it together to participate myself this week. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection. You make lovely little treasures. A happy Blissful Whites Wednesday to you :-)

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rhonda,
    So good to spend time with family,-and your only buy is stunning, what a beauty you found. Love your crochet surrounded holy images.
    Here it is also still cold, and very rainy today .
    Hugs and a happy weekend.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new creations are so delicately beautiful and I love the silk potrait. I am going to visit your shop now. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you do. =)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Rhonda! How I love your special finds! That darling little silk portrait reminds me of one that I found once and I still have it. Isn't it fun to put these goodies together in a special place? Good morning, and I wish you a special day! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented....I have never seen the crochet around pictures like that. I don't crochet but that is simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my what beautiful finds - you lucky girl. That silk portrait is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French