Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rosemary Napkin Rings for Thanksgiving Day

I don't know what was more exciting...
the fact our office closed today at 1:30 pm
or
the upcoming wonderful Thanksgiving 4 day weekend!
I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I got home.
Our weather is perfect right now at 68-70 degrees and sunny.
I headed to our yard for fresh Rosemary
to make Rosemary napkins rings 
for a Thanksgiving Day dinner table.
We will be enjoying this holiday with our friends, 
who just moved here this year.
They are celebrating their first Arizona Thanksgiving.
They both keep calling me and saying
"isn't this weather great?"
Yes it is, my friend, yes it is.
As we celebrate and give thanks tomorrow
I hope you have the most wonderful Thanksgiving ever!
Blessings to all of you and your families.

Join in the fun
with Courtney
at

8 comments:

  1. Rosemary is perfect for guests. I need to buy some small ones to place by the front door so people can brush past them as they come inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Rosemary decor is simply lovely. I use Rosemary a lot with my table settings. Thanksgiving Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronda,

    I do hope you have a most lovely Thanksgiving with your friends......and enjoy your perfect weather. Many aren't so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronda,

    I do hope you have a most lovely Thanksgiving with your friends......and enjoy your perfect weather. Many aren't so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner table looks beautiful, Rhonda. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Have a wonderful dinner with your friends and enjoy the great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea, beautiful and fragrant and so delicate looking. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious Rhonda, here we are, on Thanksgiving day, and I wish you a HAPPY celebration out there in AZ! We are here in Minneapolis Minnesota and it snowed yesterday, so we are set for a picture-perfect day. These rosemary rings are FABULOUS and I will do this for Christmas....don't you just love the sensual smell of this marvelous plant? LOVE TO YOU! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dearest Rhonda, I wish you and your family a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving evening and weekend. Your rosemary napkin rings are so lovely and wonderful sweet, and such a weather seems almost impossible, seen from here, where it is so cold, and wintery.
    Enjoy dear friend-
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French