Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Little Flea Market

 All the way from Belgium
 an antique French Holy Card
I could not wait to make copies and create these shabby hearts
****
Finding time after Christmas...
 I was creating away in my studio
Using a flea market find
a shabby birdcage
I transformed into a religious shrine
****
I also added a new section in my Etsy shop
"5 - 10 Dollar Flea Market"

I created these wrapped candles as gifts this year
and
I had a few extra to sell in my shop
***
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas Holiday!

Next up is a New Year!

I am looking forward to a fresh new year,
that hopefully will bring more peace to this unstable world.
***
In the meantime, I bring you some sparkles
for the days after Christmas.
***
Blessings to all.


10 comments:

  1. LOVE it all!
    Have a happy and joyful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hearts, what a lovely image! I love seeing your photographs, they are so restful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rhonda! HELLO! Thank you for all the blessings of beauty you have shared this year, for the lovely souvenirs from your shop and giveaways. You are a talented and blessed woman, and we adore you!

    Happy celebration of another year to create what this world needs: love and beauty. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was peaceful for me Rhonda,
    I can see you have been busy here. I am now creating for spring and summer, I just finished with creating a side table out of my antique desk posted in my last 2 postings, and feel I have no more room for my home to budge another piece in it, s now it's back to creating. Love your hearts, I too have hearts filled in my etsy, and now want to create something or pieces for the kitchen.

    It's a really peaceful place to lose yourself in when it comes to creating is it not?
    Much peace to you my dear this 2016

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are magical Rhonda!

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creations are so peaceful and serene and just gorgeous. Happy New Year Rhonda.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful prayer card. love what you've created with the image. i'm off to check out your new shops section~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to have found the beautiful prayer card, dear Rhonda , and you use it so lovely to create the hearts and the shrine.
    Wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year, and wish you all the best for your new 2016 .
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Rhonda
    Wishing you and your family a year full of happiness, joy and adventure in 2016!
    I will continue to be inspired by all you create.
    You were so lucky to find this beautiful Holy Picture and I love how you've used it!
    Take care of yourself
    Warm hugs and love
    Shane xox

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French