Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Treasure Finding Summer

 Oh, it was a great treasure finding summer
I went junkin' and hunting 
every chance I could 
from thrift stores to antique malls
the
gettin' was good

I cleaned up my studio 
for the annual blog party
"Where Bloggers Create"
but
that didn't stop me from looking for furniture!
I was simply tired of uncomfortable
and
mismatched furniture
because 
it was what I had at the moment!
I'm in constant motion
to style any spot 
in our home 

so if you don't recognize my studio
in the near future...
I've simply found
 that "next thing" 
I've been dreaming of
the one piece that will never leave my studio
my dress form from Paris
***
While in the studio....
 I even found time to create this summer

a sharing of vintage whites
 I know summer isn't quite over yet
but
it's that time of year
when cooler weather is near
I hope you've enjoyed my summer re-cap!
Off to another adventure!