Sunday, August 5, 2018

In the Studio with A Little Bit French

It has been a busy couple of weeks
in the studio
***
When you live in the desert,
you learn to adjust to the heat.
This is my studio time.
I probably spend more time in my studio
during the summer months.
I do not venture out as much.
When your car says 115 degrees,
you rush to the cool comfort of home.
I spent a lot of time creating these mini books.
It was time well spent,
I truly enjoyed the process.
These 3 mini books will be in my shop soon.
 these are just a few of the pages
 I surrounded myself with bits of ephemera,
bits of trims,
bits of scraps,
bits of fabric,
and it all came together
NEW IN THE SHOP
I did add more fabric kits to my shop



Jeanne d'Arc Living Frame
double sided
I also added 
2 mini tins
with religious themed
punched images

So glad you could stop by!
I was thinking about a giveaway, 
anyone interested?