Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Little Bit French Shop - New Beginnings

I'm no stranger to changes,
that is for sure 
but...
after selling on
Etsy
for over 8 years
I needed a change
If you follow me on Instagram
then you already know
that
I am working on my own website 
 It feels right
It feels good
I'm steering this ship!
My new online shop
will open in mid June 
ONLY because 
I purchased my domain name
on one website
but
I want my online shop on another website 
Always be careful when moving around
in unknown territory,
was my lesson 
It's all good, though.
That gives me time to photograph
all the treasures heading into 
A Little Bit French Shop

Look for my Petite Booklet in your mailbox.
Should you want to request one,
please shoot me an email.

I will announce my new shop's opening
when we are live!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I absolutely love your pictures of Paris. I,too,have left my heart there. I cannot wait to return, but as you say, I am saving, saving, saving!
    Where did you stay in Paris? It seems that you were close to everything. While I would love to stay in an old (expensive)Parisian flat, I would rather spend the money on something that's coming home with me. We did not make it to a flea market (tsk, tsk)but I think next time we will be spending quite a bit of time there. Love, love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best and look forward to your new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda,
    Congratulations and best wishes on your new adventures!I am sure you will have great success!
    Looking forward to your Grand opening and would be delighted to receive your Petite Booklet!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send the booklet! Always interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are fabulous! I love how you whitewashed those trays! At least I think that's what you did. I have several and haven't hung them yet as they are so bright...but now I'm going to,whitewash them! I do want your booklet? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your site on Pinterest. It so beautiful. I would like a booklet .Looking forward to seeing more of your items and ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send me a booklet....would love one. Always visiting your blog and your etsy. shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations my friend! Hell yeah...send me the booklet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for your new shop. I'd love a booklet. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so proud of you! Cannot wait to see your beautiful shop.....Your staging and props are always so elegantly done! The Booklet!! FIRST CLASS IDEA! you know my address...lol
    Hope your visit with family was a blast....

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun and exciting for all of us,I sent an email and want one of your Petite Booklets

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French