Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Artful Idea

A busy work table is a good thing
I often enlarge copy 
my antique French holy cards
for myself to frame
when the idea came to me
that there were many other projects ahead
wrapping white taper candles 
to
creating journals with jackets
squeezing in time for a couple of new necklaces
and
then
back
to
the
candles....
I am going to take reserve orders
for these wrapped candles.
They will not ship until the middle of October
due to the extreme heat here in the valley.

Have a wonderful day!



6 comments:

  1. Rhonda, how you do what you do, is a BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY! Everything you sell is extremely well done, and your products are treasures. These are amazing!!!! Talk about heat...we had a brown-out here in Minneapolis last night during our National Night Out block party! Be well my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. serenely beautiful as always...i just love your aesthetic mon amie...i'd recognize it anywhere! have a lovely day dear R...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Rhonda, and sorry I`m not much around, I`m packing, to soon move to another address, and another town . Your worktable is so filled with beauty, -amazing finds, and gorgeous creations. Your candles are so beautiful, and so are the necklaces , the framed holy cards, and the new journals. Wonderful ideas, and so lovely done, my dear.
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am visiting your blog for the first time and it is so beautiful. I grew up in a Hispanic family and using saints photos to decorate was huge! But I love how delicate these candles are. Beautiful

    Maria @ Gather
    http://maria-baer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is about my 1000th visit to your lovely spot and I NEVER tire of what I find here! You are touched by angels dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your necklaces are absolutely stunning!! I love what you create- so beautifully simple and stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French