Sunday, July 19, 2020

Creative Supplies for the Summer

We are in the summer heat, yes we are!
I am still organizing my studio
and 
took this picture above
of my treasured French ephemera
****
Are you ready to see a preview of my shop items? 
***
Mini journals
tucked inside an altered matchbox
more mini journals with
paper & French ticking pages
  Encouraging you to create
with
this mini journal!
   Vintage round tins filled with images
2 more mini journals

everyone needs labels
and
faux parcels

This collage is small enough
to tuck inside a cabinet or bookcase

Lots and lots of embellishments




***
A larger journal
ready for your images

These burlap bags hold
a lot of supplies

I hope you drop in the shop
Thursday morning, July 23 8:00 am AZ time

Thanks for looking!
I turned off my comments
due to too many ridiculous ads & spam messages.
No one has time for that.

BE WELL
STAY SAFE