Thursday, February 17, 2022

Spreading Happiness

Some people just know how to spread happiness 
&
Angie is one of them and a talented one at that!
I received 4 wonderful bundles from Angie
I created two short videos
as I opened each bundle
You can search
on YouTube
Part 1 Angie Happy Mail RP
Part 2 Angie Happy Mail RP
to find the videos and my channel
or
this was NEW TERRITORY for me!
I love taking photos,
but a video?
I was a bit anxious but I did it!!!
To see what Angie gifted me,
you will have to watch the videos!
****
MEANTIME.....
creating away for a pop up sale on Instagram
Making kits, bundles, a journal & tiny tiny books
to go in the kits
Enjoying the time
spent creating
and
hoping that you are, as well
Some bezels and a card with antique French lace
from Angie!!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!